Tuesday, October 6, 2009

No-Cost 'Ask Jack Canfield' Tele-Class Wednesday, October 7th, 2009


'Ask Jack Canfield' is a live, 70-minute, content-rich call where Jack answers as many questions (as humanly possible) about your SINGLE most important question about Success and the Law of Attraction.

Jack is having SO MUCH FUN with this monthly forum because it allows him to respond quickly to what his students want to know and it's fun and informative for everyone involved. He prepares highly specific answers and action steps that you can implement right away.

Even if you don't have a specific question for Jack, you can still listen-in and learn!

RSVP for October 7th ---> http://www.askjackcanfield.com/

Do any of these questions resonate with you?

1.) I have a major problem with internal motivation. I have the idea, the plan, all broken down into doable parts, but I seem to have either failure to complete, or failure to start happening. How do I get out of my own way and get moving?

2.) How do you handle a "to-do" list that has WAY too much "to-do" on it?

3.) I have a problem with meditation. I always fall asleep during or I hear an internal voice telling me 'I’m not good enough.' How do I change this?

4.) Is there any advice or guidance to help with grief? I am finding it very challenging to 'feel my dreams' when all I feel is great loss, regret & despair.

These are just a few of the questions Jack has pre-selected to answer on this month's Ask Jack Canfield No-Cost Tele-Training ... happening this Wednesday!

During the call, Jack will answer anywhere from 8-12 questions, so there's still time to send me your question and register for the live call.

I hope you enjoy this event..

If you subscribe to the blog, you will be notified of more events like this..

To your success,
Marc
marc@onlinelearningsuccess.com

No comments: